Fit for Sport
Fit For Sport, is the UK’s experts and leaders in engaging and educating children, young people and families through activity, with more than 25 years’ experience. Move Imperial has worked in partnership with Fit For Sport since 2005 to provide OFSTED registered holiday activity camps for children aged 4 – 12.
Based at the Ethos Sports Centre in South Kensington, the activity camps are available during school holidays and offers a wide variety of fun activities including swimming, indoor rock climbing, team activities and challenges in a safe and supportive environment that is sure to build confidence as well as stamina.
Fit For Sports dates: Monday 21 October 2019 – Friday 1 November 2019
Some of the autumn activities include:
- Crafty Kidz: Creative session, messy time, model making and painting
- Team Tastic: Team sports/games and tournaments. Chill, chat and challenge
- Super Sports: Action-packed, high energy multi-sport sessions
- Sports Specific: Skill-based sessions, educating children on the core skills required for their favourite sport
- Fit Fun: Circuit games using hoops, balls, balloons, bean bags and parachute games
- Healthy Zone Activities: Learn about the benefits of leading a healthy lifestyle
- Splash Attack: Water confidence sessions which are fully supervised (venue dependent)
- JagTag: Every child will get the opportunity to experience Tag American Football
- Elmer the Elephant activities: Early Years children will take part in a variety of ‘Elmer themed’ games.
- Legacy Legends: Children will be inspired by Team GB Olympic legends, past and present.