Fit For Sport
Fit For Sport, is the UK’s experts and leaders in engaging and educating children, young people and families through activity, with more than 25 years’ experience. Move Imperial has worked in partnership with Fit For Sport since 2005 to provide OFSTED registered holiday activity camps for children aged 4 – 12.
Based at the Ethos Sports Centre in South Kensington, the activity camps are available during school holidays and offers a wide variety of fun activities including swimming, indoor rock climbing, team activities and challenges in a safe and supportive environment that is sure to build confidence as well as stamina.
As a Trusted childcare provider during COVID-19, all activities will be delivered in line with their Full Safe Practice Guidance which adheres to the latest government guidance. The new operation measures for Fit For Sport can be viewed in their FAQ.
10% Early Bird Saving using code: EBAUTUMN – Limited Time Only!
Upcoming camp details:
- Date: Monday 26 October – Friday 30th October
- Crafty kidz – Creative session, messy time, model making & painting
- Team-tastic – Team sports/games & tournaments. Chill, chat and challenge.
- Super sports – Action-packed, high energy multi-sport sessions
- Sports specific – Skill-based sessions, educating children on the core skills required for their favourite sport.
- Fit fun – Circuit games using hoops, balls, balloons, bean bags and parachute games
- Healthy zone activities – Learn about the benefits of leading a healthy lifestyle
- Splash attack – Water confidence sessions which are fully supervised.
For more information:
- Telephone – 020 8742 4990
- Email – email@example.com