COVID-19 external membership Terms and Conditions
1.Because of the ongoing uncertainty caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and the possibility that the pandemic might impact on the availability of its facilities, Move Imperial is adding additional terms to the External Membership Terms and Conditions. Move Imperial has put these into this schedule to make sure that these are easily brought to the attention of you, the Member.
2. This schedule 1 forms part of the External Membership Terms and Conditions. Terms which are defined in the External Membership Terms and Conditions have the same meaning here.
3. This schedule 1 is supplementary to the External Membership Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between the terms of this schedule 1 and the External Membership Terms and Conditions, the terms of this schedule 1 shall prevail.
Health and Safety
4. You shall:
- follow the UK Government’s latest COVID-19 guidance relating (but not limited to) social distancing;
- follow any additional rules and procedures which Move Imperial will introduce and update from time to time as it keeps its health and safety assessment arrangements relating to COVID-19 under review that are available on the COVID-19 Information page, and any instructions provided at the Facilities;
- follow any reasonable instructions given by Move Imperial and Imperial College staff relating to how to practice social distancing on Move Imperial premises; and
- generally respect the safety of Move Imperial staff and other people on Move Imperial premises by making every reasonable effort to minimise the risk of the spread of COVID-19
5. In application of clause 4 of this schedule, you must not attempt to access Move Imperial premises if you have, or suspect you might have, symptoms of COVID-19, or in the event that the guidance recommends that you quarantine or isolate or otherwise limit contact with other people.
6. Breach of clauses 4 or 5 of this schedule shall be deemed a material breach of the External Membership Terms and Conditions and Move Imperial reserves the right in such case to exclude you from Move Imperial Facilities or to terminate your membership with immediate effect.
Suspension of Membership by Move Imperial
7. You are reminded that under Clause 8.1 of the External Membership Terms and Conditions, Move Imperial may at any time, with notice (where practicable), withdraw all or part of its facilities for any period of time for reasons beyond the control of Move Imperial. Where Move Imperial does so due to circumstances related to COVID-19, Move Imperial will suspend your membership until the Facilities are re-opened