(MCSP, SRP, MHPC, MACP)
Sally has 30 years of top-level experience in the diagnosis & treatment of musculoskeletal conditions. If needed she is able to refer directly for X-rays/MRI’s & to a Consultant without the need to see your GP. Sally uses a wide variety of evidence-based techniques and bespoke exercise prescriptions.
Working at Ethos since 2009 and staying with Imperial from 1992, Sally has recognised track record of success with Move Imperial. Also, she is the Physio for Imperial's Occupational Health department.
Sally is available online Physiotherapy consultations available for assessment diagnosis & treatment exercises.
Monday to Saturday, 9.00am to 6.00pm
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Talented Athlete Scholarship Scheme (TASS) Physio
- Musculoskeletal Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (MACP)
Areas of diagnosis and treatment:
- Back and neck pain
- Sports injuries – joint/muscle/tendon/ligament
- Orthopaedic/rheumatological problems
- Postural and movement problems
- Student - £59
- Staff - £69
- Non-Imperial College - £75
Follow up consultation
- Student - £45
- Staff - £50
- Non-Imperial College £55