(MCSP, SRP and MACP)
Sally has 30 years of top-level experience in the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions. Sally uses a wide variety of evidence-based techniques and bespoke exercise prescriptions.
If needed she is able to refer directly for X-rays/MRI’s and to a Consultant without the need to see your GP.
Working at Ethos since 2009 and has been with Imperial since 1992, Sally has recognised track record of success with Move Imperial. Also, she is the Physio for Imperial's Occupational Health department.
Sally is currently available for online consultations. These consist of assessment, diagnosis, self-treatment, exercises, education & advice. These have proved very successful over lockdown.
Monday to Saturday, 9.00am to 6.00pm
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Talented Athlete Scholarship Scheme (TASS) Physio
- Musculoskeletal Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (MACP)
Areas of diagnosis and treatment:
- Back and neck pain
- Sports injuries – joint/muscle/tendon/ligament
- Orthopaedic/rheumatological problems
- Postural and movement problems
Sally is registered with all major healthcare insurers and they will cover the cost of online consultations.
- Student - £59
- Staff - £69
- Non-Imperial College - £75
Follow up consultation
- Student - £45
- Staff - £50
- Non-Imperial College £55